DELTA Module Two - Blended Learning Module
Course dates 2017
26 June - 1 September
Distance part 26 June - 28 July 2017
Face-to-face part 1 August - 1 September 2017
DELTA Course fees 2017
EARLY BIRD discount: get 55 GBP discount by paying in full at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
AVO Centre, Sofia offers 2 options – standard price and special offer.
Standard price 1252 GBP (EARLY BIRD price 1197 GBP) includes:
• course tuition - 1120 GBP
• Cambridge English Language Assessment registration fee - 132 GBP
• use of Teacher's Resource Centre including full access to the EFL library
• use of computer lab with free Internet and e-mail access
• free Wi-Fi zone at the school
• free photocopying facilities (up to 350 copies) and stationery during the course
• advice on job opportunities
Special offer 1622 GBP (EARLY BIRD price 1567 GBP) includes all the above plus:
• self-catering accommodation in a shared apartment for the duration of the course (overheads not included)
• airport pick-up for trainees coming from abroad
Please note that we are able to arrange transfers Monday - Friday, 8.00 am till 10.00 pm. An additional fee of 20 GBP applies for pick-ups between 10.00 pm and 8.00 am and on Saturday & Sunday.
Terms of payment
PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED, ACCEPTED AND OFFERED A PLACE ON A COURSE.
• Applicants who successfully complete the interview stage of the application process will be offered a place on our DELTA Module Two course.
• Once a place has been offered, it can only be confirmed when a non-refundable deposit of 300 GBP has been paid within 3 days of the offer.
• The deposit is not an additional fee and is deducted from the total costs.
• The balance of the full DELTA Module Two course fee must be paid up to 2 weeks before the start of the course.
• We accept payments in cash and by bank transfer.
• If the candidate is paying via bank transfer an amount of 20 GBP should be transferred to cover the candidate’s bank charges.
• Notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
• If written notice of withdrawal is given 4 weeks or more prior to the start of the course, we will retain only the non-refundable deposit.
• If written notice of withdrawal is given between 2 to 4 weeks prior to the start of the course, 50% of the fees will be returned to the applicant.
• If written notice of withdrawal is given less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, no refund of fees is made.
• All refunds will be made in the currency you have paid. Any bank or other charges payable will be deducted from the money refunded to you.