CELTA course dates 2017
I did CELTA quite spontaneously, but it turned out to be one of the best career choices I’ve made.
First, it is useful because you are taught the very essence of teaching and given loads of handy tips by experienced tutors, not to mention that it is internationally recognized. Another thing is, it is practical. The theory you learn is immediately put into practice during the teaching hours, so you have the rare possibility to learn new things in the morning and put them into practice later the very same afternoon.
CELTA courses at AVO Centre, Sofia -
an exciting opportunity to combine study and travel
29 March - 27 April 2017
3 August - 30 August 2017
1 November - 28 November 2017
Please note that places on the CELTA courses at AVO Language & Examination Centre are limited.
We would recommend to apply for a place as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Course fees: standard price or special package
AVO Language & Examination Centre, Sofia offers 2 options – standard price and special offer.
Standard price 1039 GBP (EARLY BIRD price 994 GBP) includes:
• course tuition - 907 GBP
• Cambridge English Language Assessment registration fee - 132 GBP
• use of Teacher's Resource Centre including full access to the EFL library
• use of computer lab with free Internet and e-mail access
• free Wi-Fi Internet at the school
• free photocopying facilities (up to 350 copies) and stationery during the course
• advice on job opportunities
Special offer 1299 GBP (EARLY BIRD price 1254 GBP) includes all the above plus:
• self-catering accommodation in a shared apartment for the duration of the course (overheads not included)
• airport pick-up for trainees coming from abroad
Please note that we are able to arrange transfers Monday - Friday, 8.00 am till 7.00 pm. An additional fee of 20 GBP applies for pick-ups between 7.00 pm and 8.00 am and on Saturday & Sunday.
EARLY BIRD discount:
Get 45 GBP discount by paying in full at least 4
weeks before the start of the course.
Terms of payment
PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED, ACCEPTED AND OFFERED A PLACE ON A COURSE.
• Applicants who successfully complete the interview stage of the application process will be offered a place on one of our CELTA courses.
• Once a place has been offered, it can only be confirmed when a non-refundable deposit of 300 GBP has been paid within 3 days after the interview.
• The deposit is not an additional fee and is deducted from the total costs.
• The balance of the full CELTA course fee must be paid up to 2 weeks before the start of the course.
• We accept payments in cash or by bank transfer.
• If the candidate is paying via bank transfer an amount of 20 GBP should be transferred to cover all bank charges.
• Notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
• If written notice of withdrawal is given 4 weeks or more prior to the start of the course, we will retain only the non-refundable deposit.
• If written notice of withdrawal is given between 2 to 4 weeks prior to the start of the course, 50% of the fees will be returned to the applicant.
• If written notice of withdrawal is given less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, no refund of fees is made.
• All refunds will be made in the currency you have paid. Any bank or other charges payable will be deducted from the money refunded to you.